REFUNDS and RETURNS
We strive for complete customer satisfaction at Nymph Ki. If you have any problems or issues with your oder, please let us know so we can create a satisfying experience for you.
To be eligible for a return, exchange or a full or partial refund, please email Amberlyn@nymphki.com with a picture of the item(s), your proof of purchase and the reason for your dissatisfaction.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
-Policy For Watches Below-
The aforementioned 24-month guarantee is granted only to consumers, not to businesses, where a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be attributed to their commercial or self-employed professional activities. The deadline for calculation of the guarantee period begins with the date of invoice. Our guarantee is valid worldwide.
If defects in our products occur during this period, we grant you, as guarantor under the guarantee, one of the following services of our choice:
Free repair of the goods or
Free replacement of the goods for a product or products of equivalent value (possibly a successor model, in the event the original product is no longer available).
Here is our service form - please provide as much information as possible so we can find an ideal solution for you. :)
Guarantee claims are excluded in case of damage to the goods which are due to:
- Misuse or improper handling of the goods resulting in breakage and/or glass damage. Attention: All of our watches are made from the materials wood and stone and these natural materials do not have the same resilience as metal, which is why we would like to emphasize that our wood bands and cases may break with excessive force, and we ask that appropriate care is taken when wearing these products made of natural materials.
- Environmental influences (moisture, extreme cold or heat, over-voltage, dust, etc.), in particular damage caused by moisture and water
- Failure to observe any safety precautions
- Failure to comply with the operating instructions
- Use of force (e.g. hitting, striking, dropping)
- Unauthorized repair attempts.
Also excluded from the guarantee are changes in the color and wood of the products (patina, color, structural changes) as well as leather straps.
To claim the guarantee, we require that you allow us to examine the goods by sending them to us. Please make sure that damage to the goods during transport is avoided by using appropriate packaging.
If the guarantee claim is legitimate, we will provide the guarantee service within 30 days from the date of dispatch of the goods to us.
The freight cost for sending the goods as well as the costs for returning the goods to you are our responsibility within the framework of the guarantee and will be reimbursed. However, you bear the risk of loss or damage of the goods in transit within the guarantee service.
With any concerns, returns, questions, etc. please contact Amberlyn at: